The full Cage Warriors 96 fight card is out.
Liverpool’s Echo Arena hosts a jam-packed night of fights this Saturday including outings for Cage Warriors Academy hopefuly.
Saturday’s main event sees hometown hero Paddy ‘The Baddy’ Pimblett look to secure the promotion’s lightweight world title. The former 145 champ takes on ‘The True Viking’ Søren Bak for the vacant 155lb title.
Fellow hometown welterweight, Tim Barnett makes his Cage Warriors bow on the pro prelims card against Matthew Bonner.
The night also plays host to the Cage Warriors Academy grand prix semi-finals including outings for Team Ryano Dublin brothers Constantine and Ivan Blanita at lightweight and welterweight respectively.
The lighter of the two is subject to serious praise from Andy Murphy on the latest installment of the Rambling Rhinos podcast, out today.
Cage Warriors 96 Fight Card: Main Card
- Paddy Pimblett vs Søren Bak (Lightweight title fight)
- Lee Chadwick vs Jonas Billstein (Middleweight title fight)
- Jack Grant vs Aleksi Mäntykivi (Lightweight)
- Nicolas Dalby vs Roberto Allegretti (Welterweight)
Cage Warriors 96: Pro Preliminary Card
- Elliot Jenkins vs Mahmod Faour (Lightweight)
- Tim Barnett vs Matthew Bonner (Welterweight)
- Sam Creasey vs Coner Hignett (Flyweight)
- Anthony O’Connor vs Mehdi Ben Lakhdhar (Lightweight)
- Mick Stanton vs Mush Aslani (Welterweight)
- Liam Gittins vs Kevin Cordero Lopez (Flyweight)
Cage Warriors Academy Grand Prix Semi Finals
- Scott Harvey vs Liam Molloy (Featherweight)
- Constantine Blanita vs Danny Williams (Lightweight)
- Ivan Blanita vs Adam Cullen (Welterweight)
- Dawid Piotrowicz vs Carl Dilks (Light Heavyweight)
Cage Warriors Academy NW bouts
- JJ Jones vs Liam Carrol
- Mike Thompson vs Sean Alpin
- Luke Bennett vs Sam Irving
Doors open at 4:30pm, with the pro prelims starting at 6:30pm and the main card getting underway at 9:00pm.
Pro Prelims will be LIVE and FREE via the Sport Bible Facebook page from 6:30pm. Coverage continues on BT Sport and UFC Fight Pass.
Get In Touch
Fight news to share? Want to get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @mmacharge.