The final Cage Warriors 95 fight card is out as the organisation heads to the Indigo at the O2, London, this Saturday.
This weekend’s event, the 5th anniversary night for Cage Warriors in the venue brings together veterans of the promotion alongside some exciting new names.
Cage Warriors 95 Fight Card
- Mehrdad Janzemini vs Stefano Paternó – Welterweight Title Fight
- Ed Arthur vs Mike Ekundayo – Bantamweight
- Brad Wheeler vs Orlando D’Ambrosio – Welterweight
- Nathan Jones vs. Ross Houston – Welterweight
- Scott Malone vs. Cory Tait – Bantamweight
- Mason Jones vs Konmon Deh – Lightweight
- Pelu Adetola vs. James Webb – Middleweight
- Adam Amarasinghe vs. Aaron Laleye – Flyweight
- Paull McBain vs. Steve Aimable – Featherweight
- Phil Wells vs Konrad Iwanowski – Welterweight
- Luca Iovine vs. Kris Edwards – Bantamweight
- Joshua Onwordi vs Gurd Shergill – Featherweight
Janzemini for the title?
After a blistering knockout win at Cage Warriors 92, London’s own Merhdad Janzemini looks to take his undefeated streak to 6 and become Cage Warriors champion in the same night when he comes up against Milan’s knockout king, Stefano Paternò (11-2).
With 5 heel hook finishes already to his name, Janzemini’s ground game is rightfully feared across the European MMA scene, but a 30 second knockout over Brad Wheeler at Cage Warriors’ huge Super Saturday event in March proved he’s just as dangerous on the feet.
How to watch Cage Warriors 95
There’s plenty of ways to watch across the UK and Europe.
Pro prelims, underway from 6pm, will stream live on Facebook via the Sport Bible page.
The main card, underway from 9pm will broadcast live on BT Sport 3, UFC Fight Pass and on a number of other networks including Viaplay (Scandinavia), Eleven Sports (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Ukraine, Singapore, Italy), PPTV (Thailand), D Sports (India), K+ (Vietnam), Spot TV (South Korea) and CYTA (Cyprus).
Get In Touch
Fight news to share? Want to get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @mmacharge.