The Brave 16 weigh in results are all clear.
The largest mixed martial arts event hosted in the UAE goes ahead this Friday night without a hitch.
Friday’s card is headlined by the welterweight championship meeting of Carlston Harris and Jarrah Al Selawe. In the night’s co-main event, reigning featherweight champion Elias Boudegzdame (15-4) defends his title against Bellator veteran Bubba Jenkins (12-4).
Ten time IBJJF World Champion Bruno Malfacine (2-0) returns to the cage for his first MMA bout in Abhu Dhabi, the Brazilian flyweight facing Chris Rodriguez (3-1).
There’s 11 bouts scheduled with gates opening at the Mubadala Arena, Abu Dhabi at 5pm local time tomorrow night.
Brave 16 Weigh In Results
- Carlston Harris (76.7 Kg) vs. Jarrah Al Selawe (76.8 Kg) – Welterweight bout
- Elias Boudegzdame (65.6 Kg) vs. Bubba Jenkins (65.8 Kg) – Featherweight bout
- Bruno Malfacine (56.75 Kg) vs. Cristian Rodriguez Jr (56.7 Kg) – Flyweight bout
- Gadzhimusa Gaziev (78.3 Kg) vs. Mohammad Fakhreddine (80.1 Kg) – Welterweight bout
- Mounir Lazzez (73 Kg) vs. Dmitrijs Homjakovs (72.95 Kg) – Catchweight bout
- Chad Hanekom (83.75 Kg) vs. Leon Aliu (84.05 Kg) – Middleweight bout
- Hamza Kooheji (61.7 Kg) vs. Crisanto Pitpitunge (61.4 Kg) – Bantamweight bout
- Erick da Silva (70.5 Kg) vs. Guram Kutateladze (70.2 Kg) – Lightweight bout
- Flavio Seraphim (75 Kg) vs. Vaughn Donayre (74.9 Kg) – Catchweight bout
- Louis Sanoukidakis (61.2 Kg) vs. Nawras Abzakh (61.6 Kg) – Bantamweight bout
- Hussain Ayyad (57.1 Kg) vs. Jonathan Corton (56.75 Kg) – Flyweight bout
Abu Dhabi is GMT+4, so for Irish viewers, wind things back 3 hours. Brave 16 screens live online at bravefights.com, FiteTV and through select broadcast partners.
Get In Touch
Fight news to share? Want to get involved? Email email@example.com or tweet @mmacharge.