The official weigh in results for Brave 14 are in.
With 9 bouts on the card for Saturday night, only one fighter missed weight.
Sidney Wheeler, withdrawn from the Brave 13: European Evolution card on similar grounds, clocked in just over 2lbs heavy on the welterweight limit.
All other fighters came in on target.
Ottman Azaitar, pictured above, was the clear crowd favourite at Friday’s public outdoor weigh ins, and he tipped the scales at 72.8kg for his catchweight main event against Serbia’s Danijel Kokora.
UFC veteran Jeremy Kennedy (above) takes on Danyel Pilo at featherweight in Saturday’s co-main event.
Elsewhere, things got a little heated on the stage when Sidney Wheeler and Abdoul Abdoulraguimov finally came face to face, their respective camps getting into a bit of a brawl on stage.
In a slight change to the card, Joey Berkenbosch (3-0) steps in to replace Diego Gonzalez and take on Russia’s Ikram Aliskerov (5-0) at middleweight.
Brave 14 Official Weigh In Results
- Ottman Azaitar (72.8 kg) vs. Danijel Kokora (72.8kg) – Welterweight
- Jeremy Kennedy (66 kg) vs. Danyel Pilo (66.2kg) – Featherweight
- Sidney Wheeler** (78.1kg) vs. Abdoul Abdoulraguimov (77.5kg) – Welterweight
- Felipe Efrain (61.4 kg) vs Arnold Quero (61.7 kg) – Bantamweight
- Velimurad Alkhasov (57 kg) vs. Sean Santella (57 kg) – Flyweight
- Ikram Aliskerov (85.9 kg) vs. Joey Berkenbosch (85.7 kg) – Middleweight
- Keith Lee (61.7 kg) vs. Jeremy Pacatiw ((61.7 kg) – Bantamweight
- Artur Guseynov (85.1 kg) vs. Tarek Suleiman (85.1 kg) – Catchweight
- Djamil Chan (70.7 kg) vs. Pato Martinez (70.5 kg) – Lightweight
** missed weight by 2lbs / 0.5kg
Brave 14 marks the first global mixed martial arts event to be hosted in the continent of Africa, with Tangier, Morocco home to Saturday’s fight action.
Catch it all via livestream.com, flocombat.com and other outlets from 7pm Saturday.
Get In Touch
Fight news to share? Want to get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @mmacharge.