Another ten names have been announced by Bellator for multi-fight deals as the US promotion continues their UK and Ireland roster expansion.
Fight Acamdey Ireland’s Karl Moore (8-2) is joining the Bellator ranks, the only Irish name in the latest list.
He’ll link up with the likes of Norman Parke, Paul Redmond, James Gallagher, Myles Price and a whole host of other Irish MMA stars under the US promotion.
Moore is coming off the back of a very quick first round defeat at the hands of Mauro Cerilli at Cage Warriors 92 this past March.
The new roster additions announced this week come as Bellator continue plans for an exclusive series of fights set to take place across Ireland, the UK and greater Europe, building on the popularity of BAMMA and Cage Warriors in the region.
the signing of 10 additional U.K., Ireland and Western Europe-based athletes to strengthen the roster as the organization gears up for the start of an exclusive fight series set to take place throughout the region.
Latest Bellator Signings
- Galore Bofando (5-3; fighting out of England)
- Lewis Long (16-5; fighting out of Wales)
- Craig Turner (7-0-1; fighting out of England)
- Chris Bungard (13-4; fighting out of Scotland)
- Ashleigh Grimshaw (20-10-1; fighting out of England)
- Dominique Wooding (5-2; fighting out of England)
- George Tokkos (4-0; fighting out of England)
- Karl Moore (8-2; fighting out of Ireland)
- Malin Hermansson (2-0; fighting out of Sweden)
- Hatice Ozyurt (2-6; fighting out of The Netherlands)
No official date has been announced yet for Bellator’s next round of Irish or UK shows though with BAMMA having previously announced 4 dates in Ireland for 2019, it’s not beyond possibility that the two promotions could combine for a joint show again.
Get In Touch
Fight news to share? Want to get involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @mmacharge.